Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, September 3, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Thankful Thursday
It's Thankful Thursday once again.
Everyday I have many things to be thanks for: I can't stop giving thanks to our God who is my strength, my ROCK in my everyday endeavour:
1. I am very thankful after I was accepted in my online school. 2. I am very thankful for all the opps available to thsis blog from the past week. 3. I am very thankful that I got satisfied score on the first week of my masteral course. 4. I am thankful that inspite of financial struggle, I was able to cope every bill I had. 5. I am thankful that during time of loneliness, depression there are friends who listen to my rants.
4. I am thankful for sister and brother in christ that who always there for me. Who always listen and give me spiritual advise.
5. Lord.. Thank You so much in EVERYTHING.. Thank you for holding my hands ..Guiding me and for not forsaken me even I am not perfect...

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics