Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, September 24, 2010

ONLINE INTERACTIVE FITNESS CLASS

I am planning to focus on my diet regimen but I also need to go to gym at the same time. I was working and a full time student and for sure, I do not have time to go out for gym. Thankfully I found this site called Physiic . Physiic is an online community where you can work out from home in a live, InterActive fitness class (workout by webcam). Physiic is a great product for those who cannot make it to a gym or studio, or who cannot find local exercise instruction that fits their needs. Unlike pre-recorded exercise videos and DVDS, Physiic’s online exercise classes allow you to work out with friends or family anywhere across the country, and receive personalized instruction from quality, fitness professionals. Physiic offers Yoga, Pilates, Strength Training and Nutrition Classes. So if you do not have time to do your gym routine why visit their site and be one of us.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Physiic didn't seem to have a lot of classes on the day I checked, but I think it may because they are a new company.
I ended up taking a yoga class in my living room with Laurie Greene, and it was wonderful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics