Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SANITARY NAPKIN THAT CURE ILLNESS?

Last week I was so sick that almost I could not get up of my bed. I was suffering bad dysmenoria and I tried to check online some relief for my sickness. Yes even I have medical insurance I am afraid to go to doctor, in so many years of my life I never been hospitalized for any serious illness. To be alone here is so hard while browsing online I was stumbles this one video about a napkin that can cure some illness. Right away, I called my sister and asked her if she heard about this. She told me that one time in their office (philamlife) there is a demo product a year ago. In my curiosity, I tried to find out more about this until I contact one distributor from the Philippines. Finally, I registered for personal us and put my order, want to try it for myself. I love herbal medicines, so I want to see it for myself. If you are interested for this product let me know.

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics