Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LAST SUNDAY VERSE READING

For almost more than a month, I could not attend church services because of my work. In that month was attacked badly by depression and guilt. Guilt of all what happened to me a year ago. Last year my divorce dilemma happened and I can say that God is so merciful because he helps me to able get through it. I have guilt because my ex husband who is acclaimed a man of God gave all the blame to myself why my marriage do not work. He make me believed that I am only a woman and a wife and I do not deserve a respect from a husband. This guilt was in my heart for long, there was a time that I blamed myself but thank God last Sunday verse set me free on that guilt. Our verse readings last Sunday is 1 PETER 3:7 (kjv) says “Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered,”. God gave instructions to husband to give honor, respect because all wives are the heirs of the grace of life. Every husband in the meeting acknowledged that he need to give full respect and honour to his wife even the wife is not perfect. After every husband’s sharing about the verse, I had a teary eye, I feel the heaviness in my heart was lift, and thank God for knowing that even I was not a perfect wife to my ex husband I was entitled to be respected. Husbands., . Give honour and full respect to your wife so all your prayers will not be hindered.

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics