Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MIKE & MOLLY

This is guest post .Thanks to Wm Rowe

Fall is by far my absolute favorite time of the year. There are so many different things that I love about fall, including the new fall line up on television. I always look forward to the new shows previewing in September and always hope that I can find a show that is a hit. One of the new shows premiering this fall that I am really looking forward to watching is Mike & Molly. I've seen a few previews on the channels I get with my satellite tv deals in Georgia and even read some reviews online, and by all indications it looks as if this show may be a keeper. My biggest draw to the show is the dry, sarcastic humor that is apparent in the previews of the show. Mike & Molly shows the early stages of a relationship between a schoolteacher and a cop. It will be staring Melissa McCarthy, who is one of my favorite actresses. She had previously stared in Samantha Who and I absolutely loved her on that show. The couple meets at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting and continue their courtship. The first episode seems to show a funny, self-deprecating, dry sense of humor that I really love. Between the cast and the interesting story line and character relationships, I am hoping that this show will live up to my expectations.

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics