Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Saturday, September 11, 2010

MY COMPETENT COUNSEL

Today people run to many types of counselors for advice: pastors, priests, psychologists, doctors, and friends. Human counsel has a place in meeting human needs, but there is one Counselor who knows our needs even better than the most knowledgeable counselor...even better than we do ourselves. Only the Holy Spirit is a discerner of our hearts and minds. Only He can break through our self-deceptions and the confusion the enemy can cause us. The counsel of the Holy Spirit springs from the truth and wisdom of the throne of God. Only He knows the entire need and how best to meet it. Alone seeking counsel with God, is a time when I not only talk to Him, but I listen for His voice to speak within my heart in whatever way He chooses. I can talk to God better alone than I can with anyone else. Alone with God, I am able to pour out my innermost thoughts and feelings knowing He will not laugh or condemn, but will take care of my needs as no human could. Although I value man’s advice too, there are some things no man can supply. When God directs me, my heart cries out, like David, I will bless the Lord who counsels me; he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do . If you need God’s counsel tonight, don’t even try to sleep without first seeking His direction. Take your need to Him now. Ask Him to give you His encouragement, His “wisdom in the night,” and be assured that He will. Take the Word, open it to Proverbs, Psalms, and Philippians and open your heart to receive a word from God...I NEED GOD'S counsel today.. This is the most memorable day in my life.. (Sept 11 aside from grieving of many people who lost love one in 9/11 at the same date I grieved too when the devil finally taken our vow.... For me it's like death...But the Lord never leave me, God start to mend my broken hearts,, I admit until now I'm still hurts...

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics