Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, September 24, 2010

MY DAY AT ALLERTON PARK

Guest post by Jewel Cole I had the best time hiking last weekend. Although the day didn't start off so well. My friend Nique's car broke down so I had to wait an hour for her to come pick me up. When she arrived I set my home security alarm, locked the door, and we drove to Allerton Park. Living in a big city, chicago IL Adt Home Security is important for your home. If you have never hiked in Allerton Park in Monticello, IL you are missing out. This Park has great trails. The trails however are not the best thing about it. Allerton was once owned by a man that loved foreign art. This park features large stations of things such as an Indian with a bow in arrow. It also has a sunken garden with gargoyles posted on the sides of it. While hiking, Nique and I saw a lot of wild life especially since we got lost temporarily. (We finally found our way back though).We saw squirrels, snakes, and we even saw a few deer. We got really lucky that day since it was suppose to rain and it turned out to be a nice clear sunny day. After we had hiked for about two hours and found our way back, we got into Nique's car and drove back. Thank goodness it did not break down because I was really worried that it would. All in all it was a great afternoon.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics