Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TORN APART

There is very real anguish in feeling torn between an unsaved or backslidden loved one and God. The battles are relentless as divided loyalties tear at your heart. Painful choices must be made night and day between obeying your spouse and pleasing God. Paul said he was all things to all people so that some might be saved (1 Corinthians 9:22), but what does that mean? What does submission mean? What is servanthood and what is compromise? Some of you may be facing these kinds of conflicts in your life. Example: "I want to read the Word, but my husband insists I watch violent TV shows with him. What should I do?" "My spouse is jealous when I go to church. Should I be submissive and stay home for awhile?" "There is heavy friction in my marriage over tithing. Should I drop it so there will be peace?" As difficult as these questions are, there is hope. In the early morning hours, befor There e anyone is awake, God wants to give you the wisdom and the words which will equip you for whatever is ahead. As the Prophet Isaiah testified: The Lord God has given me the tongue of a disciple and of one who is taught, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary: He wakens me morning by morning, He wakens my ear to hear as a disciple...The Lord God has opened my ear; and I have not been rebellious or turned backward" (Isaiah 50:4-5). The decisions you face are not easy, but believe that, in the early morning hours, he will prepare you to overcome and give you a godly wisdom which will lead to peace. God always see us. Sometimes its hard to choose or make a decision but just pray for it and God will guide US..

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics