Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SEE WHO I MEET TODAY?

I am a certified dog lover., back home I was used to breed dog as business. I had nine breed of dogs when I was still in the Philippines. One of my favorites of all my dogs is the labrador because they are so sweet. This afternoon while I'm walking I meet this lady having good walk with her huge labrador. When I saw this dog, I remember my CYRA (the name of my Labrador back home). I was amazed of her dog because it's really big. I can't helped myself to admire and asked a permision if I can take picture of her dog. Here they are .... the huge labrador... By the way its male dog...

Subscribe



1 comment:

charmie said...

waaaaaaaaa, ayaw ko ganun na dog ang laki gusto ko yong maliit lang hehehe...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics