Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, May 13, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Thankful Thursday
THANK YOU JESUS IN EVERYTHING
1. I thank God for the strength I had to face the challenge of LIFE
2. I thank for the job he bestowed to me.
3. I thank God to all my new co-worker who always patiently guide me to do my job better.
4. I thank God to my family back home who always gave me a moral support whatever happen
to me.
5. I thank God for peace that I had in my heart now, and for the peaceful night everyday.
6. I thank God for good health, including all my families, friends, and even my enemy.
7. I thank God for not forsaken me even I was not a perfect one.
8. I can't stop thanking GOD in everything,, even in this time of trials.. He always hold my hand...

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics