Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, May 6, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Thankful Thursday
I had many things to be thankful this week.
1. I am thankful for the strength I have in spite of many trials came along.
2. I am thankful for the new job that is very accessible to public transportation.(I'm still learning to drive)
3. I am thankful because starting this month I was able to pay my rent, and some of my bills with my own income.
4. I am very thankful in every blessings I had . God is so good and faithful..
5. I am very thankful that I am starting picking up the pieces of my life..
THANK YOU LORD IN EVERYTHING

Subscribe



1 comment:

Grace said...

I praise the Lord for this "Thankful Thursday" list that you have. :)
God bless you always, Sis.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics