Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Sunday, April 25, 2010

MYLIFESTORY IS BEING STARRED BY GOOGLE?

Every now and then I always type my MyLifeStory in google search. I am curious if I will find it right away.  The other day I was bothered after i found out that my site was starred by google. Once you type it there is small yellow star attached to the word MyLifeStory and it is my own blogsite.   I wish I know how to do screen shot. I don't know what it means is it good or not.. Anybody have an explanation for it.. will highly appreciated I do the search already but still don't understand... Hope it's good ..Good Night Folks...

Subscribe


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics