Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, April 1, 2010

MY ABBA, MY FATHER

Many of you have had wonderful dads, but there are many others who is feeling lost and uncertain as to what a father really is. Like me I lost my Dad when I am seven years old. To some, "father" means someone to avoid out of fear; someone who was never around; someone who criticized or condemned you, or even someone you never knew. God wants you to see Him as your Heavenly Father in a fresh, new light. Like me I always longing for a fatherly love but I found God is "a father of the fatherless" (Psalm 68:5). Why did this passage have such an effect on me? I was not an orphan, but had always felt like one. "I never experience how it feel that your father is there when you need to ask question about boys espcially during my teenage days. I never knew what it was like to have a real dad." But I am so glad that I have my ABBA that always there to listen to all my cry out. He is always there to forgive me everytime i made mistake and He never forsake me. The word "Abba" means "father" in the English language, and He is unlike any father you have ever known! May you soon come to know Him in this wonderful, new way...
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Romans 8:15(KJV)

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics