Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, April 30, 2010

LAY OUR BURDENS AT THE LORD'S FEET

Fitful sleep caused by a troubled conscience is not very pleasant. In recent years, a whole new set of ethical questions has emerged to perplex many of us Christians. Opportunities to "take advantage" loom all around us. It may involve illegal duplication of computer programs or video tapes, illegal hookup of a cable system, "borrowing" supplies from work for home use, "helping yourself" to extra lumber or hardware from the company warehouse. Some of us do it because for them that the only choice, some they do it to survive. If you are in a tough situation sometimes we will think that maybe I can do it also. Sometimes we got an advice like " just do it to survive" and if we refuse to do it we are scorned, misunderstood and pressured by family or friends. "What's wrong with you?" they are berated. "Everybody or somebody does it. there's nothing wrong with it." Is there? I say this because I heard with myself such advise. One time in mylife i think that maybe I can do also what somebody doing. During the rough time of my life away from home, not having job, living alone with nothing, I was bothered with some conversation telling me that "just do it so you had somebody to lean on" and honestly I almost fall on that temptation because I need to survive. Thank God I found a church family who help me a lot to go on my life. I learned to lay all my ethical conflicts at the LORD'S FEET and agree to do what HE says is right. Each of us should decide these kind of issues for ourselves; it's really between you and God. I always keep on my mind King David suffered the same anguish we are facing now, refusing to go along with the worldly crowd. He cried out,
"Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency. Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory"
REMEMBER: Always lay your BURDENS at the Lord's Feet. No matter the cost, your conscience will be at rest and you will be assured of the Lord's Counsel, support and honor in the days to come.

Subscribe



1 comment:

Inspirations Just For You said...

It's really nice to have a church family to guide you and to help you in every decisions to make.

I'm also thankful that I have a wonderful church family too! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics