Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Sunday, April 25, 2010

EMPOWERED BY LOVE

Pressures from work and some personal problems can weigh on your soul in the middle of the night like a wet blanket. Has your work become dreary? Is your personal problem made u weary? Is it taking you twice as long to do things than it used to? Has the striving to get somewhere become too much? That you can't control not to shed tears at night. I say this because most of the night I cry out to God how can I go on but with his Love.. I know I can and He will never leave me. He always holding my hands not to fall completely. Like the story of the apostle in one dark, stormy night, the twelve apostles were together in the same boat. There they were, out on the sea of Galilee trying to get to Capernaum, but Jesus was not with them. They were left to struggle with the storms of nature on their own, and quite frankly, they were not getting very far. It's the same with us sometimes, we have to face the circumtances. Suddenly an amazing thing happened: "...they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near the boat; and they were afraid. But He said to them, "It is I; do not be afraid." Then they willingly received Him into the boat... and immediately the boat was at the land where they were going". When Jesus, the God of love, joined the endeavor, they immediately got to their destination! It give us a major insight as to what love can do for any project. When love is involved, time flies; work is accomplished with grace and ease. Pray for love of your work! Pray for Jesus, the power of Love Himself, to get into your "boat" and lead you through...I am a live testimony for God's Love without his LOVE how can I go on mylife here in a foreign land, far away from family and at the same time recovering from divorce. With God's Love I will go on to my destination.
So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid. But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid. Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went.
John 6:19-21(KJV)

Subscribe



2 comments:

Dhemz said...

thanks for sharing te....:)

Inspirations Just For You said...

Indeed!

Quoting:
"I know I can and He will never leave me. He always holding my hands not to fall completely."

God will never leave us nor forsake us. Thanks for this nice post! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics