Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MY PR3 IS BACK?

Page Rank Check Few weeks everybody is talking about updates made by Mr G to PR of the different website. Long ago I already had PR3 and suddenly I lost it last month. It doesn't matter so much for me but I am so curious how it's happen? When I start go back to do more posting again on my blogs, dropping ec and visiting some blogs and then I lost my PR3. Right away I send message to MR G to reconsider again my site and here I am after few days I get back my PR.. Thank You Lord...

Subscribe



3 comments:

Tetcha said...

Congratulations! Mine went from PR3 to PR2. I was also left wondering why. That's why I wrote a post yesterday about Google Page Rank. I hope we can exchange links. Thanks and have a great day!

rjs mama said...

congratulations! how can one contact mr G?

hope you can follow and join the daily party :)
you're invited to a BLOG PARTY!

i would really appreciate it if you can grab the badge and write a post about the blog party :)

rj's mama

sanrron said...

I am first coming your blog .Then I find the article.I think it is very good .You tell me the important information

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics