Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Saturday, July 11, 2009

SCRUBMAG SITE REVIEW

I have been trying to find job for so long. I am getting desperate already to have one. I already taken many exams and interviews and they always say to wait for their call. I know that during the time that I was working in a personnel office, I would sometimes tell my applicants to just wait for the call, and sometimes it would never happen. In this time of recession, health care jobs are in demand, so I am planning to pursue my career in medical or healthcare fields particularly the nursing field. I wish, I took some short nursing course before I came here to the US. Anyway, I am here already, so what I need to do is to keep on looking for a job. One day while I was browsing online, I found this one great site called Scrubs. While checking out their site I found many interesting topics. I found various career advice and different nursing stories. Not only that, you can also get some beauty tips from experts. There are many inspiring stories that will boost your self-confidence and self-esteem. One of those stories that really inspired me is “The 60-Second Stress Buster” of Jeannie Keenan, RN. Finding her story now was good timing for me especially at this time because I am so stressed in all that is happening to me. I learned from her inspiring story, that Exercise is a great way to keep it all "in check." If your busy day forced you to miss your favorite physical activity, try this technique while lying in bed before you go to sleep: Take slow, deep breaths. Starting with your toes, consciously relax every toe, then your ankles, calves, etc., working your way all the way up to the top of your head. You'll find it easier to fall asleep and you'll get the benefits of taking those nice deep breaths. I am trying it and I feel better. I have peaceful, and stress less nights. If you want to get some tips and advice in different aspects of life, and read some inspiring stories, I encourage you to visit their official website. You will not regret it. Post?slot_id=


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics