Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Saturday, July 11, 2009

I MISS MY MAHAL...

I am so excited when my husband called and told me that he is coming back tomorrow. He is away for two weeks visiting his mother in NYC. My mother in law was hospitalized for 2 days and thanks God she is feeling better now. For two weeks that my husband is not around I suffered a lot for sleepless night. I am not used to be away from my MAHAL. It is so hard for me not having good sleep because of my job. We worked night shift so when I got home early morning I feel so sad and empty when I arrived and no body home.
Subscribe


1 comment:

Grace said...

I am happy for you, Sis Jacky. Sana tuloy-tuloy na ang paggaling ng mother-in-law mo. Sino nga pala kasama mo diyan sa bahay if nasa NY ang asawa mo?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics