Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, January 9, 2009

**A-Z TAG**

Thanks you my friend ERICKA for passing this TAG.Sorry for late posting A-Attached or Single? attached. B-Best Friend? my friend in philippines C-Cake or pie? I like cake most. D-Day of choice? Saturday E-Essential item? Can I answer a couple of items? If not, then it would be toothbrush, too. F-Favorite color? I love pink G-Gummy bears or Worms? Gummy Bears! H- Lipa City,Batangas I- Indulgence- Body Massage J-June or July? June K-Kids? None so far. L-Life is not complete without- God M-Marriage date- September 14, 2007 N-Number of magazine subscriptions? None O-Orange or apple? I love both, but if I will choose, I prefer orange P-Phobias? Strong storm with thunder and lightning Q-Quotes? Love God Above All R-Reason to smile? Love from hubby and family. S-Season of choice? summer I hate the coldness. T-Tag 5 people – Heart, jacky, yub-filipina, chelle and Joy U-Unknown facts about me- that I sing everytime I use bathroom. V-Vegetables? Everything. W-Worst habit? sleeping very late (3am) X-X-ray or Ultrasound? x-ray Y-Your favorite foods? filipino, chinese food minus pork Z-Zodiac sign- Libra This tag is so much fun. I really enjoy it. Again thank you so much friend for remembering me.I pass this tag to:marvz18, sweetdonut wyne ,anefallarme ,badet Hopefully, all the person I tagged will answer all the questions, too. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.


2 comments:

A said...

Thanks for the tag dearie, but I've already done this tag last year, you can check out my answers here:

http://anefallarme.blogspot.com/2008/10/abc-tag.html

tag me again next time you have a new tag, because I really love memes and I love getting tagged! :D

Nanaybelen said...

nice tag . you have an interesting answers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics