Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, January 8, 2009

**OH NO**

When I first got my Laptop I download the trial version of Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007. And I love this program, It's easy for me to access in all areas . Even my accounting program for my hubby's trucking business. And this morning i found out that this trial version is very soon to expired. And I know this whole package is so expensive , Before we check it on Walmart and it cost $400+ and I check once again online and it cost $ 499.95 and when I show it to my hubby ..He said "OH SMOKE" for sure we can't afford to get this now. And I always bugging my hubby to get me one. But he said I rather go to his computer guy and get some program, but I know what his friend have is the 2003 version. Oh no..... Hope I can get this program for free. Please anyone can help?


1 comment:

admin said...

hi Jacky,

why don't you try the Open Office http://www.openoffice.org/index.html

It's free...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics