Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, January 23, 2009

**BIRTHDAY WISH AWARD**

Every awards or tag I received is an Inspiration. Thanks to rechie's whereabouts and donabel for this wonderful tag. I'm happy to have friends in this world. **The rules are** 1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday... 2. The list should be 15 numbers 3. Post the image of this award in your posting 4. Give it to 10 friends of yours. HERE ARE MY SIMPLE WISH FOR MY BIRTHDAY: (My birthday will be October , so more months to go) 1.First to have a little angel in our home.(I always pray for it) 2.More wedding anniversary 3. Good health for my whole family. 4. To be a perfect wife in the eyes of the Lord 5. To be more stronger in all the trials that will come our way as a couple. 6. To find a good job so I can help my husband and my family. 7. PEACE for the whole world. 8. Lastly to win Lotto (LOL to pursue my dream to have home shelter for the homeless children in my country) **apology i can't make it until 15** I am passing this award to my co-bloggers: ericka ,ms ray ,icyents ,donabel ,aprilheart, lisa, marvz18, shy, sweetdonut , Hi Im Grace


2 comments:

imelda said...

hi how are you???

Grace said...

Thanks a lot, Jacky. You are really one in a million. :)
God bless your blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics