Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, January 16, 2009

**FABULOUS TAG**

I received this tag from joy thank you GIRL.The rules for the tag are:
1.You need to list 5 addictions that you have
2.Pass this tag to five or more people with fabulous blogs.
My five addictions:
1.Watching Betty la fea
2.Taking pictures everywhere.
3.Coffee
4. Using my laptops anywhere )LOL)
5.Chocolates/Ice creams
Now, I would like to pass this tag to ms ray , donabel ,benchie grace ,faye ,demz .


3 comments:

Grace said...

Your blog is awesome, Jacky. You just deserve it. :)

D said...

Hello Jacky! Thanks for the tag. I have this already, I'm just going to add your name to the list of people who have tagged me on this one, okay? Have a good weekend!

Joy said...

your welcome, jacky. your blog is truly fabulous. i also love watching betty la fea.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics