Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Sunday, November 16, 2008

**WE MISSED IT**

It's our regular routine every sunday to wake up early and prepare for CHURCH SERVICE at 10:00 in the morning. But because we are one hour ride going to church we have to leave our house one hour early(9:00) and WE MISSED IT today. We sleep late last night and it ends to wake up late also. We feel so tired this morning so we decided to attend service this evening. I hope that we can make it.



3 comments:

Rechie said...

Hello, you got nice blog too..thanks by the way for visiting me at my page..im here visiting back..I am done adding you to my bloglist..Hope you will do the same...Thanks

Genna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genna said...

hi, visiting you here.. sorry to hear that you missed the church service. may you be blessed with happiness.
Genna

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics