Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Saturday, November 22, 2008

*ANOTHER TAG**

I received this TAG from Donabel. Thanks girl and apology for late post. This is in relationship with the upcoming Thanks Giving Day. Its the time to give THANKS to the lord in Everything. He will never forsake us.
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire, If you did, what would there be to look forward to? Be thankful when you don't know something For it gives you the opportunity to learn. Be thankful for the difficult times During those times you grow. Be thankful for your limitations Because they give you opportunities for improvement. Be thankful for each new challenge Because it will build your strength and character. Be thankful for your mistakes They will teach you valuable lessons. Be thankful when you're tired and weary Because it means you've made a difference. GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troublesand, they can become your blessings. Give 7 things that you most grateful for this year.

1. I'm thankful that inspite of economic crisis, my husband still have earnings.

2. I'm thankful that inspite of economic crisis , my husband still have earnings.

3. I'm thankful for all my family.

4. I'm thankful for the opportunity to have online friends that ease my homesick and loneliness

5. I'm thankful for the guidance and protection wherever we go.

6. I'm thankful for the love that me and my husband have for each other.

7.I'm thankful IN EVERYTHING that God gave us...

Now I pass this tag to the following: Ericka, Lisa, Grace,demz



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics