Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, November 21, 2008

**ONE OF A KIND**

Before I got Laptop as gift from my hubby I always dreaming to have a light and thin one but unfortunately its quite expensive so I promise to myself once I work I will give myself the gift I want. And now I saw this cuteeee one, I LOVE IT... Who will not fall in love for 2.4lbs laptop? Toshiba Portégé R500-S5007V2.4 lbs. The paperback edition of War & Peace, a bottle of wine, the world's smallest cat--all of these things weigh more than the Portégé R500-S5007V. The neatest trick: Unlike Apple's relatively weighty 3-lb. Mac Book Air, the 2.4-lb. Toshiba includes the optical drive that the Mac Book Air lacks, while cramming in 128 gigabytes worth of storage, thanks to the world's largest capacity flash memory-based hard drive. So guys ... Ask someone to give you this beautiful gift this Christmas.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics