Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, November 7, 2008

THIS IS AVOCADO

In my country avocado is an ordinary fruit. It's a green color but if it's ready to harvest it turn the color to kind like of violet..or what we call that. and then just wait quite sometimes and its ready to eat. Usually what we did is like just blend with small amount of sugar and more condensed milk and really delicious. Yesterday while shopping for fruits, I find a ripe avocado so we talk about it with my husband. I tell him that we something good in my country. So we end up buying some and i did the same in the house and he like it. But aside from that AVOCADO have some essential nutrients that are beneficial to our health. I search online and I find some facts that I don't even know and I want to share it with you. 1.Can be applied to rashes and rough skin to make it smoother. 2. It has substance that helps to prevent cancer. 3. Been used to help people with sexual problems. 4.Good for for your liver. 5.Sodium cholesterol free. 6.Have 5 grans of good fat. 7. It is good for hair mask for silky soft hair. It is very common ingredients also for hair mask: 1 whole avocado the more ripe (you can use fork smasher) 1 tablespoon of lemon juice 1 teaspoon of sea salt, 1 tablespoon of aloe juice you can use aloevera fresh Direct apply to your hair it looks messy, you can use comb. leave it for 20-30 minutes, cover with shower cap and rinse it off... CAN'T YOU BELEIVE THAT.. AVOCADO IS A GREAT FRUIT.


2 comments:

Cecile said...

yup, it is a great fruit indeed :-) here visiting :-)

ME said...

thanks dear for the comments..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics