Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

**QUITE BUSY**

I'm quite busy starting yesterday.. I go with my husband in his jod. And he was schedule to pick up load at Michigan and bring to Iron Ridge, Wisconsin. I'm quite excited because it will be my first time to visit that State. But I was disappointed while on the road because my Internet Connection is so slow. So to all my friends , I'm very sorry if only now I visit you,, Hope to visit you more often when I will comeback home.
God Bless You ALL.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics