Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

THE WEAVER...

My Life is but a weaving Between my LORD and Me I cannot choose the colors He worketh steadily. Oftimes He weaveth sorrow, And I in foolish pride Forget He sees the upper And I, the underside. Not till the loom is silent And the shuttles cease to fly Shall GOD unroll the canvas And explain the reason why The dark threads are as needful In the Weaver's skillful hand As the threads of gold and silver In the pattern HE has planned.

now I realize that whatever I am going through this days... I always have my GOD, my SAVIOUR who will never leave me.. He Knows everything about me.... Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics