Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, August 7, 2009

KREATIV AWARD FROM VHING

Thank You Vhing of YANORZAH'S JOURNEY and Mel of My Daily Thoughts and Moods for sharing this award. Having any awards in anything you do will made us more inspired to do the job more better. Sis Vhing an apology for late posting and Sis Mel thanks for this award.
***RULES***

To accept this award do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. 5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers 6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. 7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

***7 interesting things about me?

1. I am from the Philippines 2. I gave up my luxurious life style in my country to be with the man I love.(sigh) 3. I am very emotional person. 4. I am a homebody person 5. I love to eat but hate to cook. 6. I can't hardly sleep with out my hubby in my side. 7. I hate sunshine LOL (especially here in US) I'm sharing this award to all my friends here...Guyz pls grab you copy

Subscribe



1 comment:

vhingF said...

ozzzz....okey lng un...

thanks for grabing this award...just keep on going , in our life, on the web - blogging, hahaha...nakaalis din ng pagud at homesick.

take care.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics