Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MYLIFESTORY PART XIV

I am so excited to my first day in college. In first day I meet some group of freshmen students who are taking the same course as I am. All of us have the same schedule or we call it black section. All my classmates are so kind and down to earth, even they are from a medium level family not like me I almost can’t afford to eat snacks everyday because I had to save my allowance for other expenses in school. I am so honest with them with my status as a student, so most of the time they always pay for my snacks so I can go with them. I can say that my college day is the most hard of my life in that moment, I have to take care of my niece in the morning, do some household chores like laundry etc., and attending classed at 1pm to 9pm. There is time that I go home so late because we live in a place that not too much public transportation(jeepney) at night. My cousin owned a passenger jeepney so sometimes she asked favor to the driver to work until 10pm so before he parked the jeepney he can wait for me. I am so great full to the driver (RIP) who always waiting for me. There is time that I go home so late because of waiting for passenger jeepney who will go inside our village. And I alwaysendup crying when I got home. But every tears is a challenge for me to be more strong and focus on the dreams that I want to have my COLLEGE DIPLOMA . So as life goes on… mylifestory continues…
Subscribe


4 comments:

Dana Telecom said...

Nice to hear story like this. It give me a courage.

Grace said...

Hi Sis Jacky, pinalaki ko ang picture mo, ang ganda ng view. Saan ba yan?

ME said...

sis grace... sa detroit downtown lang yan.. nung nag hahanap kami ng job hayun nag take kami ng pix hehehhe...

Rosa said...

drop by here, have a nice day!

visit my blog of sahmo /
rosamuth / life in palawan / rosas diary / istar blog / chikka blog / express liife / baby blog and pink precious

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics