Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Monday, August 3, 2009

MYLIFESTORY PART XIII

It's Monday again and I am here to continue sharing MyLifeStory.......
After I graduated in high school I was so worried if I can continue my studies in college. Me and M my best friend always talking where we’re going to enroll. At first I really want to be a nurse but it’s quite expensive so I decided to take Accountancy. Before the classes begin finally my cousin told me that I can inquire on one colleges in town and I am so excited, happy, and thankful that my cousin will continue supporting my studies. After I submitted all my primary requirements and took the entrance exam I was so excited when I got the result that I passed the exam for Accountancy. I am so excited for the first day but at the same time nervous also. Thinking who will be my classmates, professors etc. My cousin always reminded me that college life has a big difference in high school life. She always reminded me also that I had focus more on my studies and be sure to pass all my subjects during the particular semester if I want to graduate in time. She warned me that once I failed any of my subjects, I don’t have any choice but to stop and go back to the province. I understand her, actually I am so thankful that inspire of having two kids in private school they still tried to support my studies. So even it’s hard for me to attend my school in afternoon session, no matter for me. All I had in my mind that time is to finish my college. The first day is coming pretty soon…
Subscribe


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics