Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Saturday, August 8, 2009

MY FRUIT SALAD

Last week I'm craving with sweets but I don't want chocolate so I decided to dig my grocery cabinet and found some fruitcocktail and condense milk. So I think to make buko salad but I don't have buko(young coconut), but I just made fruit salad and it came out good though. My hubby loves it. I really wish that I have buko... I missed buko salad already.

Subscribe



5 comments:

vhingF said...

oi...sarap naman nyan ...pahingi ...hehehe...d2 mag end na summer di pa ka buko . less sugary ako eh kc overwieght na naman ...sarap bislad eh...

Glenda is the name. =) said...

can i have some? hehehe

Anonymous said...

naku te lagi ako gumagawa nyan dito kaya lagi ako nabili ng mga milk stock he he para pag gusto ko nyan gumawa ready na xa minsan nilalagay ko jan macapuno he he sarap din pero iba pa din yung buko

ME said...

naku thanks sa mga comments mga sister... alam nyo ba yan lang ang pinakamadali para sa akin na iprepare hehehehehhe....

S-H-Y said...

Wew sarap nmn ng fruit salad mo, may natira pa for me :P+

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics