Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Saturday, May 30, 2009

WANT TO RIDE MANTA?

I was told by my husband that I should visit Sea World when we go to Florida this year. I told my husband that I definitely will not miss that opportunity. Seaworld is a great recreational place according to my husband. It is most exciting and famous especially for children. We just found out recently that Sea World has new attractions . Manta is just opened this May and to encourage customers they are running an awesome contest where everybody could win a “Front of the Line” pass to Manta at Sea World Orlando Florida. It's easy and simple to participate, visit their site at http://www.ridemanta.com/ and check out the "Participate and Win" section. Go through all 6 activities and feel free to participate! I want to experience the rides of Flying Manta Ray. It provides a glimpse into the incredible underwater worlds of tropical fish and rays -- many seldom seen. Floor-to-ceiling aquariums showcase rare leafy sea dragons and thousands of schooling fish. Your kids get a unique 360-degree underwater view by climbing into a pop-up aquarium. A massive Pacific octopus slinks back and forth between habitats through an underwater tube. Three hundred rays –- their group known as a “fever” -- swim/fly past you and even over their heads. You’ll be immersed and surrounded by thousands of mysterious creatures. Who will not love this kind of adventure. So folks let’s go, fly with Manta Ray.

Post?slot_id=



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics