Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, May 29, 2009

GET YOUR AMI ON

It's been almost two years already since I arrived here in the US. One of my problems is my weight. I gained more pounds here than compared to when I was in the Philippines. I remember, before I left my country I bought some pairs of jeans, and dresses for party’s and for formal occasions. I also bought some pairs of shoes. Actually, I brought two luggage suitcases of new clothes here from the Philippines. However, I did not buy all those clothes. Some of them are gifts from the factory where I worked. I worked in a apparel manufacturing company so I received some clothes for free. The other day I decided to check out all my clothes, and some of them do not fit me anymore. I told my husband, I need to shop for some dresses, because we are invited to a party on Saturday. The problem is I am very choosy when it comes to dresses, even shoes and accessories. So I try to browse online and I found this one site AMIClubwear. They have selection of different styles of clothing, for party’s, clubbing, and even for summer fun on the beach. You can also choose from the collection of different accessories like belts and hair accessories. Not only that, you could actually win a $300 Gift Certificate from AMIClubwear for just subscribing to their YouTubePage. It's so easy just their official contest rules. It is awesome, right?. So girls let’s go shopping and have a party.

Post?slot_id=



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics