Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Monday, May 11, 2009

GOD'S PROMISE

After all what I'm goin through for the past weeks, I am here again trying to be strong. I am faithfully waiting for God's promise.
May the GOD of hope fill you with joy and peace as you trust in HIM, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13(NIV)
Subscribe


1 comment:

Rocks said...

May the Lord fills you with HOPE as you wait for HIS promise!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics