Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ACCEPTED BY GOD

While so many people today are going through feelings of rejection, frustration and loneliness, what a joy to know we belong to Jesus and Jesus belongs to us! He is our friend, our brother, our intercessor...always pleading our cause before the Father! Yes, we have trials. Yes, we go through difficult problems, but never alone. Praise God, He holds our hands and walks with us. He gives us joy in the midst of our trials. His word is true: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you” . Jesus assures us, I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Live within my love. You didn’t choose me! I chose you! I appointed you to go and produce lovely fruit always... With these words tucked comfortingly in your heart, you can look at your circumstances from a whole new perspective. Rejoice in the confidence of Jesus’ acceptance and abiding love for you. Live in His love, filled with His peace and joy...

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics