Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, August 26, 2010

MY FIRST DAY ON MY CLASS

On my last post I mentioned my plan going back to school... I already started my online class last Tuesday. First, I am excited to meet all my classmates and instructor. We are 13 in the class and everybody is taking master in accountancy. The first day was struggle for me; especially I do my school assignments at night only because of my work. Most of my classmate is newly graduate from their bachelor degree. However, I am not the oldest in my class; one of my classmates is 56 years old already. Actually, he is Japanese who manage his own business here in the US. The picture above was my first text book on my first subject. I hope that I will be an A student. LOL.

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics