Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Sunday, August 15, 2010

ENJOYING THE WEEKEND

How are your weekend folks? I hope everything good and ready for the coming week. If you will ask about me, I enjoyed my week from work I have a very good week. I got some incentive from the job worth of $40 dollars coupons so I bought some bathroom stuff for almost free using my coupons. Today I had a blast lunch also with my girlfriends. They came over with some Filipino dish and after we enjoyed are lunch we just sat down and had some chitchat... In our get together, we always bring our laptops and each of us is surfing the net while enjoying the conversation. M just found out a site where you can buy different custom t-shirts, poster and even art. We spent some time browsing and checking the site and it is cool. This is very timing because I need some poster for my online studies and D also need some stuff for the coming birthday of her grandmother. We really enjoyed the day and we almost forgot the time. Until D realized that, she needs to go because her hubby is waiting. They go with the leftover food and hopefully we can make another bonding in the next two weeks.

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics