Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WEDNESDAY WORDS OF STRENGTH

It is wednesday once again and I am sharing with you some phrase that give me strength in my everyday lives.

Bless the LORD, who is my ROCK... He is my loving ally and fortress, my tower of safety, my deliverer. He stands before me as a shield, and I take refuge in HIM.

Psalm 144:1-2(NLT)

Subscribe



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

god bless you tita jacky..ingat po

pet said...

tita jacky musta na? tagal ko ata absent dito ah! god bless us tita...ingat lagi dyan...

Maus said...

hi jacky
parehas tayo i'll give up everything too..anyway im happy to my life now..
just keep on praying baka talagang dadaan mo ata yan just to reach your goal point!ingat and aabangan ko yung sabi mong abangan hehehehe!godbless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics