Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Monday, June 15, 2009

MYLIFESTORY PART VII

Sorry folks for the late post of MyLifeStory series. I am so exhausted for three consecutive night shifts in Tomatoes Packaging Factory.
First day of my second year in high school. The same feelings, excited to meet new classmates, and at the same time my old classmates in my section. I have typical life as students, and of course starting to feel crushes with some cute classmates LOL. This time I joined some sports during Intramurals. I joined volleyball, and the declamation contest. This time my piece was titled “I KILLED HIM BECAUSE I LOVE HIM.” It is a story of an older woman that fall in love with a younger guy. She helps her boyfriend to go to college. But in his graduation another girlfriend get up on the stage for his diploma. So when they got home, they argue and she kills him. Finally, when the judge calls the winner I am in second place. I am so happy, sharing the award to my mentor and my classmates. At the end of school year, I got the second honor. Yes, my mother is so happy for me. Every time I got an award or honors in school, I always dream high to finish my school and to help my family. SO waiting again for my next school year..
Subscribe


1 comment:

pet said...

medyo masaya na ulit post mo dito sa story mo tita jacky

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics