Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, June 4, 2009

I ‘LL BE WORKING TOMORROW

It is past midnight but I am still awake. I can’t sleep, thinking what will be my first day experience tomorrow in my first job here in the US. I’ve been looking for job for quite sometimes and God answer all my prayers. For three days I heard from four employers. I prefer this telemarketer position, aside from it is a walking distance from the place where we live. It has a very time schedule. I can work from 1:00pm to 9pm. I have the chance to find second job in the morning. For sure my first day will be memorable.
Subscribe


6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

goodluck jacky, good to know you are doing well now..

vhingF said...

I'm happy for you sissy...good luck. kayang -kayang mo yan ...pinoy tayo ...be with yourself lng always...and..
lastly..PRAY.

okey...

Lisa said...

Good Luck Jackie on your first day ! Im sure you will do fine !

Grace said...

Congratulations at may work ka na pala, Jacky... I hope tuloy-tuloy na gumanda ang life mo diyan with your hubby, too...
Hindi ko pa natanggap ang shirt, baka bukas andito na.
God bless your first day of work!
God is good all the time!

Daisy said...

Wow! Congrats and Goodluck with your new job! I hope though you will not be one of those telemarketers who call in the middle of dinner to offer or solicit things! Hehe...

XoXoX

;-)
~Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/

I am Harriet said...

Good luck Jacky!
It's kinda like the first day of school. You'll do fine.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics