Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Sunday, August 28, 2011

FAMILY SAFETY

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker When I was a child I remember my mom always gave me the safety speech. Do not talk to strangers, do not get into an unknown car and call for help if I found myself in a scary situation. Today these are only the basic things children need to be aware of. Technology has opened up another door for safety, but it has also caused more worry for parents and caregivers. It can be very stressful trying to protect your kids 24 hours a day. My husband and I decided we were not taking any chances and we went to http://WWW.Home-Alarm-Systems.comto find an alarm for our home. We feel safer knowing that we have that little box on the wall. My children can be downstairs and I may be upstairs and I am not worried. I think it is so cool how it works and my kids are impressed too. It is hard to get them excited by things like that because they think it is “so boring.” They are definitely fans of the alarm. Subscribe


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics