Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Sunday, August 28, 2011

BE NOT MOVED

The amazing account of steadfast conviction in Acts 20 reminds me of the importance of being immovable for God. In spite of repeated warnings by the Holy Spirit of the imprisonment and hardship awaiting him, Paul was hurrying to be in Jerusalem by the day of Pentecost because the same Spirit was sending him there on a ministry mission. Paul refused to be moved in his obedience to God’s will. But none of these things move me, nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God”. We all know people who, unlike Paul, have been moved from their place of commitment by greed, fear, laziness, or apathy. Oh, what they missed by moving! Paul talks of the joy that comes in addition to eternal reward from immovable obedience. This bumper sticker sums it up: “If you’re not as close to God as you used to be, guess who moved!” Let us move closer to Him Who bought us with the price of His blood. Let us plant our feet firmly on that immovable Rock, so we can say with Paul, “I shall not be moved from following my God!” We too can reap the joy that was his

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics