Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Monday, June 21, 2010

YOU FEED THEM- A BIG PART IN MYLIFESTORY

As you pray for others' needs as well as your own, are you considering what else you might do, in addition to prayer, for those whose lives touch yours...particularly those in your church family? When I heard this shared story, I remember my own Mylifestory . I want to share with how God feed me through his people and I give back all the glory to HIM. “Someone once shared the most unusual reason for leaving a church that I had ever heard...one that touched my heart. She said, "When I moved here I was wounded and broken-hearted. I did not know a soul, and devastating family problems had torn me apart. Therefore, I joined a church. One evening they gathered around me to pray. They prayed, ‘God, heal her. Comfort her. Put your arms around her and soothe her broken heart.' But, not one of them put their arms around me. Not one took me out for coffee or asked, ‘what can I do for you?' If God works through His people, I sure didn't find Him in that place. I moved to another church." However, my experience is different from the above story. After the final divorce, we still living together still were trying to fix everything. After four months everything getting worse, he came home only once a week and sometimes not. That time I cannot asked him any question (like where have you been or likes). In January 2010, he told me that it is really over but he still came home occasionally. April 2010 he told me that he had to move out from our apartment and leave me completely. That time I am still struggling to find a job. When he completely left me, he handed me $ 20.00 and he told me that I have to pay my rent on the next month. I asked myself how could I survive for $20.00? After he left I cried to God, asked guidance, strength, and miracles. In that moment the only thing I had is my FAITH to God that he will never leave me nor forsake me. The next day I walked around the neighborhood, my feet directed me to this staffing agency, and I was hired as produce packer (part time for night shift). I know to myself this will be not enough to survive so I walked to the next hotel and asked for some job vacancy. Thank God, this hotel gave me a two-day housekeeping job. On the next day, I start working. I thank God for that because I knew he would never leave or forsake me. I decided also to transfer from another church; my old church is a good church also but for me that time I was not comfortable to be on that church where my ex-Mr. L is attending also. I find a new church closer to my place. My first day in my new church, the elders group talked to me to know me, they asked how I am, and comfort me. When they know what all happened to me they comfort me with their love and care. The next few days after the first day I attended to their church, some of the elders visited me in my apartment and brought me some foods, and things that I need to start my life. They prayed for me and really, I feel the love that Jesus promised me. I knew God sent them to me. I continue attending church, in spite of transportation problem, one of my brothers from the church pick me up and bring me home every Sunday. In that, time God starting to heal my broken heart. After two weeks, another job from Macys called me and I am so happy and feel so blessed. I reported right away in Macys for interview and after I finished the 3-day training, I started right away. I gave up my housekeeping job in hotel and continue only my (night packing job) during my day off in Macys. God is so faithful to me, he sustains all my needs to pay my rent, for food, and everything I need and even I can help back my siblings. I stop helping my siblings three years ago after I got married to Mr. L. . . I started to gain my self-esteem and self-confidence again with the help of all my sisters and brothers in Christ, they always reminded me that God loves me so much. Who will believe that I started my new life for $20.00? This reminds me of Jesus' command to His disciples when the multitudes were hungry.
But, Jesus said unto them, they need not depart; give ye them to eat. And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes. He said, Bring them hither to me. And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.
(Matthew 14:16-20 (King James Version)
This experienced is part of mylifestory and I shared it with you not for anything else but to glorify and praise God in what he did to me. I know God has plan for me., and I hope MyLifeStory will bless others especially those wounded heart like me. HEAR THE LORD as he says. “YOU FEED THEM, BRING WHAT YOU HAVE TO ME, I WILL BLESS IT, AND YOU WILL GIVE ABUNDANCE TO OTHERS. I am so thankful that God gave me opportunities to do good deeds for others.

Subscribe



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Praise God for what He has done in your life sis Jacky. He was always there when you were facing those trials and He did never leave you nor forsake you. Being a Christian doesn't mean that we will be spared from trials and tribulations but God won't give us trials that we can't bear. It is during those times of trials that we become closer to God and as a result it will strengthen our faith in Him when we will win the battle with His help. Just keep the faith and be steadfast in the Lord and He will bless you more and heal your broken heart and who knows, He will give you the man who will stand by you and love you all the days of his life.

By the way, just want to update you with my Sunday School kids. We bought school supplies for them (120 notebooks, ballpens and pencils) and gave it to them before the school opening last week. Our next project is to buy Bibles for them. Thanks for your financial support sis. May the good Lord bless you always. Love you with the love of the Lord.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics