Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PAIN TEACHES

Lord, will I always hurt?"Did this question ever came into your mind? I did. How many of us sobbed this "prayer" in the middle of the night? Did the pain go away? Someone once said that "Pain is the greatest teacher." In one respect, the Bible agrees. There are many kinds of pain, but the type I would like to say is the one we don't like to acknowledge very often. It is the pain we experience when God is disciplining us. He tells us that he disciplines every son he loves . Unfortunately some of us grow from the experience and others do not. Even myself sometimes never learn from the pain I had. What makes the difference? It's our attitude toward correction, whether the rebuke comes from God Himself or someone He uses. What is our attitude toward someone who corrects us? Do we get defensive or angry? Do we withdraw or sulk? In the middle of the night, when the wound still stings, do you accept the reproof or reject it? God makes it very clear which way He wants you to go. He says, "If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you" . Then you will say as the psalmist says, "It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees...give me understanding to learn your commands" Now will we allow the pain of correction to be our teacher? Turn from any defensiveness now, and let the Lord pour His heart and His thoughts out to us and I am sure after the PAIN we will be a better person. A person that God wants us to be!...BE BLESSED....

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics