Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Saturday, June 19, 2010

GRACE WITHIN

ONE of our sisters in faith asked God in despair: "Lord, I try to love You with all my heart. I stand on Your promises and believe You want to bless me. Why isn't anything happening?" He answered, "You are stuck where you are because you have failed to use the grace I have placed within you to appropriate my riches and to overcome." This confused her because she had always thought God's grace and His blessings were the same thing...something you asked for and He handed out. Actually God works to bless us in two different ways. He works for us from the outside, and He works within us, helping us to exercise His power and to lay hold of His riches. Sadly, some of us christians get stuck on what they want God to do for them, and ignore the powerful works of grace He wants to accomplish from within. One brother has often said that it's time for the Church to move beyond the point of blessing, receiving what God can do for you, into the realm of power, realizing what He wants to do with you through the active force of grace. Paul knew God's grace as a force: "But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1 corinthians 15:10 KJV). Remember : God's grace is an active force within us. Exercise it. Lay hold of it everyday , and sure we will enter a new realm of power and blessings.

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics