Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, June 3, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Thankful Thursday
It's Thankful Thursday once again.
Everyday I have many things to be thank for: I can't stop giving thanks to our God who is my strength, my ROCK in my everyday endeavour:

1. I am thankful again and again for my job and all my good co-worker both in my part time job. 2. I am thankful in everything I received , in everyday of my life. 3. I am thankful for my health 4. I am thankful for the opportunities God gave me to do good deeds to others. 5. I am thankful for the good chance in my job that after working of less than a month , now they made me permanent.. God is Faithful .... 6. I am thankful in all the trials that I've been through because It teaches me what is Life all about. 7. And Last I am thankful IN EVERYTHING...

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics