Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE REVIEW

Too fast and too furious. Too much information to process enjoyably. A nasty sleazeball of deprivation. I was talking to a friend on my cell phone while waiting on line at the Post Office, and a young man overheard me saying that I was about to go to the movies to see Fast and Furious. He told me that it was a great movie. So by the looks of the coming attractions together with this guy’s opinion, I was psyched! He must have confused this movie with the original however. I should have listened to the critics, but I never do. According to the Yahoo survey, the critics gave it a generous C- but the people online gave it an A-. I guess the critics are the only ones left with any sense. And I usually hate critics. This time however they were dead on! The first and best thing about this movie was the girl. (Michelle Rodriguez) She was as gorgeous as ever, but the one thing this picture had going for it (her) was eliminated less than 1/3 of the way through the movie. It was unsightly and slightly uncomfortable having to watch her straddle Vince Bogart again. Thankfully they cut that scene quickly, but not a moment too soon. Vin Diesel was pretty buffed out. You can say he has aged pretty well, but it was just about impossible to take his character seriously. Often when they had a close up of him, I kept thinking of that silly stupid Baby Sitter waiting for a bomb to go off. Paul Walker looked great and was as graceful as ever, but even he was unable to save this film. The opening chase scene was pretty cool. Somewhat James Bond like, but minus the tact, and character. It was all downhill from there. The next race scene was just about the highlight of the movie. (If you can call it that?)It was the most reminiscent of the original film, but was just too busy to really enjoy the race. The characters surrounding the race were not in depth and mostly uninteresting. The producers seemed to try to make up for lack of interesting characters by high balling the sleaze factor, and failed miserably. By this time my husband was dosing off and had a good long nap. Until now I am still envious of him. Ohh!, and they saved the biggest disappointment for last… the end. I was just sitting there waiting for the caption, Dick Wolf. I guess they figured that we waited so long for the movie to start, that they would not want to ruin it with a real ending?
Subscribe


2 comments:

Rechie said...

Hello sis Jacky, thank you for grabbing and posting these awards......Enjoy etong awrds ng to kahit mahaba

pet said...

tongrats sa award jacky, ibig sabihin lang nyan e prendli ka di ba? good luck

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics