Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, April 3, 2009

BIG SALE AT SEARS

I never experienced shopping online. I have heard so much about the great deals available online that this time I decided to try it out. I found out that SEARS is having a huge clearance sale on all kinds of products.
Sears is offering 75-80% off original prices on fall and winter apparel. This huge offer is valid from now until April 18th. Because I need some clothes for upcoming job interviews, I browsed the women apparel and found some beautiful Pant suits at unbelievable prices. I also found some lovely bags, shoes, boots, and belts. There’s so much great stuff I had to say to myself,”Wait! Calm down! Breath.” So I then decided to be more practical and concentrated on things I really needed. I already found something very special that I fell in love with, and I made my first online purchase a Dockers Soma Short Sleeve Jacket. This versatile jacket with Figure Perfecting Fit and short sleeves is wearable so many ways! The price is amazing, it cost only $30.59, and I cannot believe that the original price of this blouse is $98.00. I can match this blouse with either tailored pants or skirts. Now I am so excited to receive my order. So guys why not visit sears.com and find all great deals that they have to offer.Click Here
Post?slot_id=

Subscribe



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Nice post.!! Well, I am a big fan of online shopping. Sears also offers a price matching policy which allows to compare with other retailers for the same product.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics