Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, December 31, 2009

HOW COULD YOU?

How could You, Lord?" This question come into my mind many times. I accept Jesus 2 years ago, I am a baby in christian faith and after I accepted Jesus as my saviour I was attacked by the devil through the most part of my life my marriage, especially my better half is an ordained minister so I ALWAYS ASK THIS... HOW COULD YOU LORD? But God is so good He always send people to me to remind me always How God Loves me so much inspite of the trials that I am goin through. How many times do we, as the Lord's children, find ourselves questioning unpleasant circumstances with those desperate words? Sometimes, it is when we've been hurt by careless words or actions of a loved one. Or, it may be when our burdens seem extra heavy, while those of even non-Christians around us look light as a feather. Or, it might be when the enemy has been zealously attacking our health, home, or finances. The hardest part to understand is that it usually happens when we are trying our hardest to live for the Lord. It helps me to realize that, while the Lord promises me eternal peace, comfort of the Holy Spirit, and never more that I can bear, He also has warned us that, in order to become "mature" Christians, we may need a little refining: Like a refiner of silver he will sit and closely watch as the dross is burned away. He will purify the Levites, the ministers of God, refining them like gold or silver, so that they will do their work for God with pure hearts" (Mal. 3:3, TLB). When I recognize that the answer to "how could You?" is simply that He cares enough for me to allow me to be perfected for His sake, my frustrations become like rewards...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO FIGHT THE SITUATION THAT I AM NOW...
Subscribe


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics